Sunday, January 28, 2007

My personnel information


My name is Kriengsak Chawamatee , I was born in Bangkok Thailand on 1963 . Currently I live in Bangkok with my family. We have 2 daughter the older one is 10 years old " Premika " and younger one is 8 years old "Amika". You can see my lovely family picture here.

My hobby is tube diy since 2004. In the past I interesting in HiFi and Home Theater but my interesting is change when I listen to very old vintage Hifi Mcintosh MC250 the first solid state amplifier from Big Mc. It's about 30 years old and need to restore , so I study about it component and information from web site and found that many people still love the vintage Hifi equipment specially in tube equipment. From that day I start to learning about tube.
3 years later I build some of tube amplifier , pre amplifier , DAC , Phono stage all are tube. and I collect some of tube . Today I have more than hundred tube or valve or rohren anyone you like to call.

Please take a look at my collection !

AlexDIY

No comments: